Oleksii S. Voronkin
Teacher in Communal Institution "S.S.Prokofiev Severodonetsk Regional Music School", specialist of the highest qualification, Doctor of Philosophy in Pedagogy Sciences (specialty - Information and Communication Technologies in Education)
Subjects – Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science at curricula of compulsory secondary education.
Scholar of the President of Ukraine.
Author of 118 scientific-methodological works, some of them:
2 sections of two monographs, 6 textbooks, electronic tool of educational purpose, recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, bibliography, and teaching materials.
Winner of national (2009) and 6 International (2011-2014; 2016; 2017) festivals of pedagogical innovations.
Winner of all-Ukrainian competition of modern teacher from Ivan Ivanov and leading companies "Able to teach" (2017).
Winner of the regional competition "Young Man of Lugansk region" in the nomination "Young scientist of the year" (2013).
Winner of X all-Ukrainian competition of Microsoft "Teacher-innovator" (2014).
Winner of all-Ukrainian contest of skill of pedagogical workers of school educational institutions "Source of creativity" in nomination "Leader of thehobby group - 2014" (the 1st place).
He was born on 24th April 1984 in Luhansk. Citizen of Ukraine.
In 1999 he graduated from music school №1, Luhansk. Specialty - guitar.
From 1999 to 2001 he studied in interschool educational industrial complex, specialty "Operator-user of PC" (certificate).
In 2001 he graduated from secondary school I-III stages № 2 in Luhansk (certificate) and entered the Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University.
During education he participated in municipal and national student competitions, made reports at 7 scientific student conferences. Educational and scientific works were awarded by certificates and diploma of the National metallurgical Academy of Ukraine for 7th place in all-Ukrainian Olympiad of theoretical mechanics among national universities.
In 2004 he was awarded the nominal scholarship of the President of Ukraine.
In 2005 he graduated from Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University. Aleksey received Bachelor degree of devices.
In 2006 he graduated from Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University specialty "Scientific, Analytical and Ecological Instruments and Systems”. Received the degree of master of electronic devices.
In 2006-2009 worked in Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University to positions: specialist of the third category of research laboratory "Technical electrodynamics” of Chair of devices, specialist of the third category of Chair of Physics of Research Section, the 1st category engineer of Department of Physics.
From 2009 to 2013 worked as a senior lecturer at Luhansk State Academy of Culture and Arts.
From 2013 to 2016 was post graduate student at Taras Shevchenko National University of Luhansk. In 2016, by decision of the Attestation Board of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine Oleksii was awarded by the scientific degree Doctor of Philosophy in Pedagogy (specialty "Information and Communication Technologies in Education”).
From 2016 up to date - teacher of the subject cyclic commission for the general educational, social and human sciences of Communal institution "S.S.Prokofiev Severodonetsk Regional Music School", specialist of the highest qualification.
Teach subjects – Physics, Computer Science (curricula of compulsory secondary education).
Part-time worked as:
- teacher of the subject-cyclic Commission “Computer Disciplines” of of Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University College (2007-2008);
- lecturer for "Physics of sound" in Luhansk State Academy of Culture and Arts (2008-2009);
- head of the Physics section of Communal institution "Luhansk Regional Minor Academy of Sciences" (2008-2009, 2011-2014);
- teacher of discipline of "Physics" of the College of Luhansk State Academy of Culture and Arts (2012-2013). In 2013, the decision of the attestation Commission of the IV level from the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine he was awarded by qualifying category "Specialist of higher category";
- head of theoretical Physics section of Municipal extracurricular educational institution "Kiev Minor Academy of Sciences",
- senior lecturer in Physics and Electronics of Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University (2015);
- teacher of the subject cyclic commission for the general educational, social and human sciences Communal institution "S.S.Prokofiev Severodonetsk Regional Music School" (2015-2016);
- teacher of computer science in Public schools "Severodonetsk vocational lyceum" (2016-2017).
During teaching has produced 5 winners (two pupils and three students) of all-Ukrainian contest-defense of scientific research works of pupils-members of Minor Academy of Ukraine (2012 - ІІІ place, 2014 - III place) competition of student scientific work (2012 - III place) and championship in information technologies "EcoSoft-2017" (2017 - III place).
For analysis and development of new scientific teaching technologies he was founded informational-educational portal "Technology of distance education” (www.tdo.at.ua). He was held Ukraine's first public distance learning course with elements of connectivity approach "introduction to the physics of sound", is designed to prepare pupils for research work (2011). He organized and supervised the work of pupils of the virtual school scientific and technical creativity (2012-2015).
The author of 118 scientific-pedagogical and methodical works, among which are:
- Educational guides for high school students "Introduction to Physics of sound” (2012), "Linear oscillations and waves. “Introduction to acoustics” (2012),
- Textbooks for College students "Microelectronic amplifiers and measuring devices” (2008), "Microelectronic amplifiers of special purpose” (2009) and an electronic tool for educational purposes, recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine "Microelectronic amplifiers" (2011);
- Training manual for teachers and students of pedagogical higher education institutions "Basics of using information and computer technologies in modern higher school” (2011),
- Bibliography for scholars "Information and communication learning technologies in the national periodicals (2015)";
- 2 sections in collective monographs ("New information technologies in education for all: lifelong learning", 2013; "New information technologies in education for all: e-education", 2015);
In educational and scientific journals, there are 260 citations and references on publications O. Voronkina. h‑index according Google and eLIBRARY: h-index Google scholar =8, h-index in the Russian Science Citation Index =3.
Passed training courses:
- 2009 - Institute of postgraduate education and distance learning Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University specialty "Pedagogy of higher education and distance learning technologies in education" (certificate);
- 2014 - in Luhansk regional Institute of postgraduate pedagogical education in the "Heads of hobby groups" (certificate);
- 2015 - Kharkiv national automobile and highway University for the training program "Practice of tutor in educational discipline" (certificate).
Participation in conferences, competitions and festivals
Participated in 54 scientific conferences, competitions, festivals, forums, 28 of them are international.
Laureate of all-Ukrainian competition of modern pedagogues from Ivan Ivanov and leading companies "Able to teach" (2017), Laureate of national (2009) 6-the International festival of pedagogical innovations (2011-2014, 2016, 2017), Laureate of the regional competition "Young Man of Luhansk Region" in the nomination "Young Scientist of the year" (2013), Laureate of 10 Ukrainian competition of Microsoft "Teacher-innovator" (2014) and the winner (I place) of the all-Ukrainian contest "Source of creativity" in nomination "Head of the hobby group - 2014".
Work in organizing committees of scientific conferences
- organizing committees of 4 International and 1 all-Ukrainian scientific-practical conferences (Vinnytsia national technical University, 2010, Sevastopol national technical University, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014);
- as jury of the IX International contest in web-design and computer graphics (2011, Vinnytsia, Vinnytsia national technical University),
- as jury of the first round of the Ukrainian contest "Teacher of 2017" in the nomination "Informatics" (December 13, 2016, Severodonetsk, Training and methodological center of technical and vocational education in Luhansk region).
Participation in open distance courses
Studied in online courses (photo archive) by Microsoft software (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016), Internet University of computer science (2011, 2016), Problem laboratory of distance learning of National technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute" (2015).
Workshops in the system of methodical work with teaching staff
To promote, publicize and implement advanced pedagogical experience conducted five workshops:
1 - for the staff and faculty of the College of Luhansk State Institute of Culture and Arts on the theme of “Electronic textbooks in educational process of educational institutions” (Luhansk, College of Luhansk State Institute of Culture and Arts, 10 Jan 2011);
2 - for the winners of the IV International festival of pedagogical innovations on the topic "Presentation of the author's tutorials open distance course by using a software package "Introduction to the physics of sound"" (Cherkasy, Cherkasy regional Institute of postgraduate education of pedagogical workers, 26 Sep 2012)";
3 - for the winners of the V International festival of pedagogical innovations on the theme of “Creating personal learning environments in open online course, using web services (for example social network TWITTER)” (Cherkasy, Cherkasy regional Institute of postgraduate education of pedagogical workers of Cherkasy Regional Council, September 20, 2013);
4 - for the winners of the IX International festival of pedagogical innovations on the theme of “The art of computer design in the SCRIBUS environment” (Cherkasy, Cherkasy regional Institute of postgraduate education of pedagogical workers of Cherkasy Regional Council, September 22, 2017);
5 - for the school teachers of the II Regional (un)conference on the theme of “Formation of an innovative environment for developing students' talents at physics classes using STEAM-approaches" (Cherkasy, November 01, 2017).
Awards and achievements
Scientific-pedagogical activity was awarded 60 gratitudes, charters, diplomas and certificates, including:
Gratitude of the Ministry of education and science of Ukraine (2015); Gratitude of the International Green School (2017); Gratitude of the National ecological and naturalistic centre of students (2017); Gratitude S.S.Prokofiev Severodonetsk Regional Music School (2016); Gratitude of the Kiev Minor Academy of Sciences (2015); Gratitude of the Department of education and science of Luhansk regional state administration (2014), Gratitude of the Department of education and science of Luhansk regional state administration, Luhansk regional chamber of Commerce and the regional Minor Academy of Sciences (2013);
Diploma of the mayor of Severodonetsk (2017); diploma of the Department of education and science of Luhansk regional state administration (2012);
Diploma of the Institute of modernization of education content of Ukraine (2016); 5 diploma of Institute of innovation technologies and content of education (2009, 2011-2014); Diploma of the Institute of education issues of National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine (2014); Diploma of the publishing house "School world" (2014), Diploma of Luhansk regional state administration and Luhansk regional Council (2013); Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine (2009);
Certificate of participation in a Regional un-conference for School Teachers mini-EdCamp Cherkasy (2017), Certificate of participation in the National Global Teacher Prize of Ukraine (2017, video), Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator (2016), Certificate of the winner of X Ukrainian competition of Microsoft "Teacher-innovator" (2014), Certificate of the educational group of the European organization for nuclear research (2012, CERN), Certificates of finalist of the IV and V all-Ukrainian competition "Innovative intellect of Ukraine" (2010, 2011).
Management of scientific work of pupils (photo archive)
The scientific work of pupils and students was awarded at all-Ukrainian and International competitions, tournaments 6 Certificates, 4 Diplomas, 1 Honorary Certificate and 21 Degree.
The pupils became winners of regional (2012 – I place T.Hohola; 2014 – III place, D. Golovko) and national (2012 – III place, T.Hohola; 2014 – III place, D. Golovko) stages of the contest-defense of scientific research works in physics (Minor Academy of Sciences of Ukraine), as well as the winners of regional subject Olympiads in physics (2011 – ІІ place 2013 – III place). In the 2014/2015 he trained 7 winners of the II stage of all-Ukrainian contest-defense of scientific research works of the Kiev Minor Academy of Sciences (A. Antoniuk, Prokopovich, D. Safronova, J. Sokol, M. Nedoday, Y. Pavlyuk).
Students became prize-winners of all-Ukrainian competition of scientific works from natural, technical and humanitarian Sciences (2012 - III place, J. Turco) and the XVI all-Ukrainian championship in information technologies "EcoSoft-2017" in the category "Functional device" (2017 - III place, T.Hohola, A. Kucik).
- Information and communication technologies in education
- Methodology of teaching physics. STEM-education
- Technical electronics.
Associations and societies
Coordination of High School Student projects
- Regional project coordinator of the youth public organization “Republic Dream” and the international ecological Internet edition of "Visnik Mriyi” (2012);
- Coordinator of electronic newspaper "ART-mosaic" (Issue 1, Issue 2, Issue 3).
Selected presentations (author - О. Voronkin)
Personal Learning Environments
- Oleksii Voronkin: "Science is creativity" // Vecherniy gorod. - 2009. - № 15 (75). (in Russian)
- A teacher who does not want to stand still // Kamerton. - 2010. - № 15 (91). - Р. 6. (in Russian)
- Oleksii Voronkin: "In the scientific work and counseling of students helps to e-learning". - 2014. - Р. 164. (in Ukrainian)
- A teacher from Severodonetsk successfully modifies the system and teaches musicians of physics // TSN. - July 21, 2017. (in Ukrainian)